Friday, April 11, 2008

SPRING HAS SPRUNG


There are crocuses in my garden with more flowers to come as evidenced by the amount of daffodil, hyacinth and tulip leaves we have protruding from the ground. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I don't care one wee iota that it is raining today and will rain the entire weekend and that means that traffic is going to suck. All that means to me green grass and leaves on trees and spring is finally here! Can everyone give me a big AMEN to that one.
I know that there are lots of you who live south of the 49th parallel who have more flowers than you know what to do with right now but for me, these small, hardy little flowers who poke through the ground when it often still feels like winter out - mean the world to me.
Happy spring dear Internet - we all deserve it!

No comments: