Thursday, April 24, 2008

LINK'D IN

Today I feel like I have arrived (finally!) in blog land. Why - you might ask? I have been linked in a blog roll - actually 2 blog rolls. Dating at Forty and My Friends are Sluts (which I have to say is the best name for a blog EVAH!) have now included me in their blog roll! I know that this post officially makes me a big, blogging geek for being so damn excited about it - but who cares! WOOO HOOOO! I feel all official now!


OK - moment of jubiliation is now over and back to reality. I think to celebrate this official day of wonderfulness - I must do something. Hmmm, what to do, what to do...(saying this while trying to look like I have not already formulated an answer). I know - I must go buy a pair of pretty shoes to celebrate. They will be forever known as my 'Link'd In' shoes!


Thank you fellow bloggers - you have totally made my day!

2 comments:

Muffy Willowbrook said...

YOU have ARRRRRIVED!!

I get totally geeked about the same kinda stuff....DEFINITELY a reason to celebrate and buy shoes!

Camels & Chocolate said...

Getting linked IS exciting. Congratulations! The day I first discovered somebody linked to me, I felt the need to pour myself a drink and cheers myself...OK, not really, but I do get your excitement. Woohoo!