Friday, April 17, 2009

BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT

Internet, I am sure that you have seen this because it seems that everyone has!  But holy hannah it sure surprised me!

All I want to do is make over this woman - fix the eyebrows and hair, take her shopping, better make up, tell her to never, ever wear dark hose with a light dress and shoes and lastly, tell her about Spanx when you go on national TV.   I know, I know - I am shallow but then you already know this about me.

You gotta love a good Cinderella story and here is hoping that she can win it all.  But before she does, I do hope that she gets her eyebrows fixed. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you. I want to take her to a dermatologist to address the rosacea.

But let's not tart her up too much. After all, we fell in love with Susan Boyle for a reason. Frankly, I'd kind of miss the Thurston Howell III eyebrows.

movin down the road said...

Something endearing about her though. Even if she needs work in the "coolness" factor area.