Thursday, April 02, 2009

PROUST QUESTIONNAIRE

I had recorded a bunch of ‘Inside the Actor’s Studio” on the PVR and watched a couple of the episodes last night. I love the show for a bunch of reasons but mainly that James Lipton is so freakin' obsequious to the stars and so self-promoting is utterly laughable to me. Also, I am a star whore and love to watch those kind of interviews. He ends every interview with the same 10 questions which are based around the Proust Questionnaire and it occurred to me that this would be a good blog post. Here goes!

1. What is your favorite word?
Home


2. What is your least favorite word?
Schmegma


3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Intelligence/humour


4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Stupidity (see yesterday’s post for my latest rant!)


5. What sound or noise do you love?
My dog yawning first thing in the morning right before he jumps into bed with us.


6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of nail clippers, clipping nails - especially when someone does it in the office (I am not kidding about that one!)


7. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck (in all its forms – fucker, mother fucker, fuck-a-doodle-doo, you get the drift)
Cocksucker would run a close second – for its wonderful descriptive powers


8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Lottery winner (is so a profession!)


9. What profession would you not like to do?
Doctor/Surgeon (ick on all of the blood, guts and bad wardrobe stuff)


10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Didn’t expect to see you here – we thought you had a reservation in the other place”

Now, I can’t be the only one to do this so I now tag KK, Muffy, edder and Emily to do this and then tag 4 or 5 of your favourite people with this. Who knows what could start from this wee blog!

1 comment:

edder said...

i don't know how to tag someone :(

i'm still a baby blogger. Tell me please?