Friday, November 07, 2008

WHY I HAVE BEEN A BAD BLOGGER

Dear Internet
I know, I suck at updating now.  But remember, I went and got all ambitious and got another job at which they have deadlines, real work, objectives for me to reach and expectations that are high.  Trust me, after where I used to work, this is an adjustment. 
Hence no more blogging, reading blogs or Flickr or Facebook at work but here is what I have been doing in the meantime.

I have been travelling so much that I can barely remember what time zone I am in, who my beloved husband is and where i live.  However Internet, please don't leave me for someone prettier, smarter who updates more frequently and gives you back massages and free lattes.  I still love you lots and lots and some day will get back to slacking if that damn lottery win would ever kick in. 

I promise to try harder and update, comment and generally let you know what is happening over here at crazy central. 

Sincerely,
DiDi

1 comment:

Muffy Willowbrook said...

Don't worry! I'm still here!