Friday, February 01, 2008

SNOWED IN!

Wilson and I were supposed to be winging our way to Houston today for a conference but alas Mother Nature had other plans. She decided to drop a foot of snow over Southern Ontario and cancel our flight. On the plus side - am sitting at my dining room table, in my pjs with my fuzzy slippers on, surfing the net, ooops I mean working.

We leave tomorrow on some convoluted flight plan but we will get there. And the best part - no snow and sunshine!

As the commercial used to say - "It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm....snoooow. I love snow. Looking out at it, knowing that it's there and I don't have to go out into it. Drinking hot chocolate, which is hot and not cold like the snow. Sitting by a fire where snow is not...

You get the point.