Sunday, February 01, 2009

WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW1v-nMMYA4

In less than 1 week, Wilson and I will be boarding a large plane to start that will take us to Cairo and help us to start walking like an Egyptian.  I cannot believe that this trip is finally here - we booked it almost a year ago.   Preparation is near complete - hair dyed so that the gray is not visible; mani/pedi done; legs waxed; new clothes purchased and all that is left is too put all clothes, shoes, sunscreen and all other personal products into the one suitcase that we are allowed and at the weight that won't cost us any additional money. 

Needless to say that I will not be posting for a while but when I get back there will be plenty of pictures to see and many stories to tell. 

I will miss you internet but never fear, I will return. 

No comments: