Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE


On this day that Hallmark created, here are all the things that I love (in no particular order).  The best thing is that most of them love me back too!

- Wilson
- Arthur
- my fantastic Sorority girls - better friends do not exist
- My gay husband Bri
- my parents
- Kacy
- amazing girlfriends
- wine
- cheese
- chocolate
- clean sheets
- a day filled with sunshine
- Diet Coke
- the day the cleaning comes to the house
- the first taste of corn on the cob in the summer
- Wilson's parents
- our dog walker - amazing woman that she is!
- fresh cut flowers given to my by my husband
- snuggling with aforementioned husband at night
- waking up with aforementioned husband every day
- waking up on a Saturday morning and knowing that I am free from work
- waking up on a Saturday morning and have a large, brown dog in bed with us

I am a very lucky girl to have such a list!  I hope that this day gives you all the love you want, need and desire and then some extra because - who can't use an extra helping of the smooshy love stuff!

No comments: