Monday, January 19, 2009

MY YEAR IN REVIEW....so far

Holy crap has my year so far been crazy. Here are some of the things that I did over the holidays...
  • spent time with Wilson's family and celebrated Christmas
  • went to Ottawa for work and was at the World Junior Hockey tournament and stayed in a hotel for 12 days - which is not as nice as it sounds
  • watched Canada vs. US hockey game on New Year's Eve, which Canada won 7-4. It totally rocked!!!
  • watched Canada win our 5th consecutive gold medal at the World Juniors and heard 21,000 people screaming until the roof lifted off Scotia Bank Place. Hearing our anthem sung by an arena full of people who were as proud as I was was an amazing thing to be a part of.

  • Then I came home and got the worst head cold I have had in years. Seriously, could not even talk to ReRe on the phone - which NEVER happens!

Now life is back to normal, work is crazy and all is well. And you dear Internet, how are things with you...

No comments: