Monday, January 19, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY...

And none other than my beloved Muffy Willowbrook for giving me this award. 


But I don't just get to post this and run away.  I have to share with 10 crap pieces of info about me.  So here goes...

10.  I love watching The Hills and I am not sure why???  Spencer and Heidi make me want to vomit and I cannot believe how much these people stare at each other and yet I tune in every freaking week.  My name is Diane and I am a Hills addict...

9.  I am like a dog when I eat something I like.  I could eat it until I explode - chocolate, my dad's yorkshire puddings, turkey stuffing, peppermint patties.  I have no ability to say no to food that I love.  Do you think that this has anything to do with my increasing ass size?

8.  I hate winter with every fibre of my being!

7.  Wilson and I have no bathroom issues.  We can be in the bathroom while together while one is peeing and the other can be brushing teeth or just chatting.  Apparently I am the only one of my friends who does this...

6.  If you were to see how I look when I come home from work you would wonder how I ever got a boyfriend let alone a husband.  God help me if Wilson ever leaves me because it would never happen again.

5.  I don't like hot beverages or soup.  Not sure why but just don't.

4.  Diet Coke is my favourite beverage during the day.  The nicest sound in the world is the sound of a cold Diet Coke can opening when you are really thirsty.

3.  I end my week by getting my copies of People and US and consider it required reading.  I also get pissed if Wilson reads my People before me. 

2.  I make kick ass guacamole. 

1.  I have been known to forget to put a camisole on and have shown my bra and/or cleavage at my place of employment (although I am much better at NOT doing this at the new job)

There - done!  Thanks Muffy, now the Internet knows a bit more about me.   I know share this award with:

Emily
KK

No comments: