- People who use the word "irregardless". IT IS NOT A REAL WORD!
- Body odour. Seriously, in this country where water is cheap and available, there is no excuse. Do you hear me Toronto taxi drivers!
- Empty milk containers in the fridge. Wilson - this has never been funny - NEVER!
- Empty toilet paper rolls (however I do this to Wilson all the time)
- /font>/>/>>/>Dirty dishes on the counter for more than 1 day - just put the damn things in the dishwasher already!
- Kitchen cupboard doors left open
- Crying children on airplanes. I fly A LOT and you would think that I wouldn't hear it any more but I DO!
- /font>/>/>>/> People who wear their blackberries on their hip at a social event - like their children's birthday party. We get it, you love your 'Berry - but seriously, the whole world has one, no one cares!
- Tattoos - think about when you get old how that will look!
- /font>/>/>>/> Facial piercings - most specifically - tongue and lip. OW and EEWW!
- People who drive stupidly slow because they are talking on their cell phones. Learn to mulit-task would you!
- Jessica Simpson - in fact the whole Simpson family - SO DO NOT CARE!
- /font>/>/>>/>People who tell me that Diet Coke in the morning is gross. You drink your dark caffeinated beverage your way and I will drink it mine. I don't judge you - don't judge me!
- Bad breath - seriously, have you never heard of breath mints?
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
MEET MY NEW PET - PEEVE!
edder had this list of her 15 Pet Peeves and since I was feeling a lack of imagination and in need of a blog post, here is my list. Share yours - you know that you want to and its fun!
That was fun and I so could have gone on and on and on! Come on internet, I showed you mine, show everyone yours!