- people who sit beside me who think that I want to talk to them for the entire flight
- people who sit beside me who have REALLY bad breath
- late flights
- early morning flights
- crappy airplane food
- really bad wine that you have to pay for
- stupid airplane rules - seriously, the plane costs $500 million dollars and my cheap, shitty cell phone will disrupt what exactly. And if it does, don't you think that you should spend, oh I don't know, spend another $20 bucks and make it so that cell phones won't make the plane crash
- that I have to put all of my toiletries into a baggie
- that I have to take my shoes off to go through the scanner
- people who do not properly strip (shoes, belt, empty pockets, etc) before going through the scanner and making those of us standing in our sock feet wait while he/she gets the cavity search
- people who pull on the back of my chair to get up
- people who fart on the plane - you know who you are
- the fact that I have to buy the worst headphones in the world to watch the movies
- people who feel that showering is beneath them. These people usually end up sitting beside me and I want to die from the stench.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
I HATE BUSINESS TRAVEL
For so many damn reasons but over the last 2 weeks, I have been in many places and taken many flights all for work. My list of reasons why I hate business travel has grown so hang on because here comes another rant:
Whew, I feel better! Most times, I get on and off planes like I get in and out of my car but this past week of flights has been brutal. I need that lottery win to kick in so that I only have to travel when I want to, to places that I want to go.
Excuse me, they are calling my flight. Wish me luck!