Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF?

I am off to visit the inlaws for a weekend visit and to get our taxes done - OK, mostly to get our taxes done as Wilson's dad is an accountant and gets us money back from the government EVERY.DAMN.YEAR! 

However, the last time we were there was Christmas and we chatted about this so I am a little scared of what is going to be discussed this time once my MIL gets a couple of cocktails in her. 

Internet - if you see a a chubby girl with auburn hair running down the side of a major highway screaming - say hi - it's me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the "add", ladies. Happy Friday.

edder

Little Ms Blogger said...

Ouch! Getting trapped in a bad conversation is horrible.

On the bright side, I think you may have covered the most awkward topic --- wait, I'm wrong. It would only be worse if MIL discussed FIL's performance in bed.