Wednesday, May 14, 2008

STUPID THINGS I HAVE DONE THIS WEEK

I am VERY well known amongst my gang of friends for being the loud, klutzy, spilly drunk friend who occasionally does stupid things - mainly to myself. See below for this week's stellar examples of my unparalleled examples of my own stupidity.
  • punched myself in the face this morning. Why you might ask, I was fixing my collar and my hand slipped. And now my jaw hurts.
  • tried on 4 different tops, settled on one and realized as I was driving away that not only did I not change my bra, but I did not put on the camisole and so I have showing my boobs off to the entire office building today.
  • Was playing soccer with the dog last night and twisted my ankle. I know that I am not athletic AT ALL so why do I try to do these things. And yet, even though my ankle hurts today I am wearing heels.
I just realized dear internet - THE ABOVE HAPPENED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS! Good lord - I am beyond hope. In my head I am the ever graceful Audrey Hepburn. In reality - I am Bozo the clown!

The next time you see a girl walking down the street with a stain on her shirt, her bra showing and limping, please be nice to her - it is probably me!

4 comments:

Dating at Forty said...

You forgot to mention that your VERY VISIBLE bra is beige. Just thought the internet needs to know that. But don't worry, I'm sure the boys were all too distracted by the boobs on display to notice.

Muffy Willowbrook said...

oh my god - you and I are the same person!!

I once maced myself. Not good! But I do crap like this all the time!

You made me laugh...

The Sorority said...

Dating - thanks for sharing with the entire Internet that my bra was beige! At least it wasn't black!!

Muffy - you once maced yourself? WOW! I am impressed! I seriously do that kind of stuff to myself all the time. I pretty much walk around most of the time with a stain on my shirt.

Beth said...

You are not alone.

I have done the things on that list on too many occasions. In fact, I am currently wearing a white polo sans white bra. You'd think beige wouldn't show through so much....