Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BORED!!!!

I am so bored of all the bullshit that I have to do at work that I can't conceal it anymore!!!! Here is a short list of the things that I would rather be doing than be here:


- anything
- playing with Arthur
- drinking wine
- anything
- having a massage or mani or pedi or all of the previously mentioned items
- anything
- sticking a pencil in my eye
- walking dogs with Mellie
- playing with Arthur
- anything


I am not sure if I have made it clear how little I want to work anymore. However the lottery is not cooperating with me. Where is the money tree from which I can help myself? Why doesn't my husband make so much money that he looks at me and says with great affection "I make so much money that you do not have to work if you do not want too!" (that is a bit 1950s for me but still a nice fantasy).

I either have to find a new way to make money, win the lottery or shut up and quit whining about it. I know which option I will have to choose...

Bored kisses to all,
DiDi

PS - walked the dogs with Mellie last nite! Much fun and hilarity ensued as we watched our dogs frolic and play. And then we ate sushi!!! Loved it and want to do it again soon!

No comments: