Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SERIOUSLY...ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN COLD

It is so damn cold here and yes...I am bitching about it. I know that I live in a country that is cold for 6 months of the year. However, global warming was good to us until mid-January when it was almost balmy for us Canadians. Then it ended with a bloody vengenance and this is what it looks like here now.

We just got another dump of snow - 10 cms with another 10 cms coming today. ENOUGH I SAY!!! I need to feel some warmth and the sun on my face.

Seriously - this is what I look like when I walk the dog. You can't tell whether I am woman or a man. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!

I have to have a serious discussion with Wilson about moving somewhere warm - I can't take it anymore. And to top it off, Mellie is in very warm South Africa now. Bring back some warmth with you Mellie - The Sorority needs it badly.

Stay warm everyone and eskimo kisses to all,

DiDi

No comments: