Sunday, June 18, 2006

MANY BLOGS AT ONCE...ALL OF IT VERY VERY BORING!!!

June 18
Father's Day and it is smokin hot today. We spent a great weekend on the boat together. ReRe would disagree because to her there is no better place on a smokin hot day than her pool but for us - the best place to be is the boat. I drove the boat for a while and we had a great afternoon. Me - the palest girl around - actually got some colour.

Sorority lunch at Gonoe tomorrow. Great company and great sushi - it doesn't get much better than that! I am sure there will be much to discuss re the wedding and its copious amount of details, ReRe and iPod man, DiDi and Wilson and all things sorority. Will update when I can.

DiDi

June 16
Worked like a crazy woman today - golf tournament (1 of 2) and I was up at 4:45 am. That is really fucking early!!! All went well - Thank God for that and now I want to sleep the sleep of the dead!

DiDi

June 15
YIPEEE!!!! Wilson comes home today. He certainly was missed and I think the most by Maggie. I have had a killer week and she has not had her 'used-to' level of attention that the only dog of doting owners is used to getting. Wilson will get the greeting of his life when he walks in the door and she sees him. Her tail will pretty much wag off her ass.

I will just jump on him when I see him. His travel is done for the summer and we can spend some great time together on the boat. I do love that bald head of his and when it isn't around I am reminded how much I love his company.

DiDi

June 11
It was a mini gathering of the sorority as I went to dinner at Mellie and Jewemy's delightful abode. I went to have dinns, see friends and to take some pics of her wee cat Sebastian (a.k.a. Stumpy, Tripod, etc). Stumpy has recovered from his inner ear infection and is right as rain again.

Many laughs later, Mellie mixes herself and me a lovely cocktail and we continued to sit on their back deck and chitter chatter away the evening. Mellie gives me my wedding invite - it is lovely and I have already RSVP'd for Wilson and I.

Mellie made us a dee-lightful dinner nad then the 3 of us had a rousing conversation where Jewemy called me a radical feminist. Good times!

Came home, watered the garden and took Miss Maggie for wee walk! 3 more sleeps until Wilson is home from his trip to Quebec City.

DiDi

June 10

Wilson left this morning at the crack of stupid - his flight was at some ungodly hour to Quebec City for an annual convention. He will be gone for 5 days - EEEK! He goes to this event every year and has a great time. Last year he and his friend David were the co-chairs and it went swimmingly well. He will come home SO tired and a wee bit hungover and hopefully he will have missed me some. Maggie and I will certainly miss him. In the interim, I have a stack of magazines to read, movies to watch - and in general have a date with me.

Wilson has called from his crappy hotel outside of Quebec City. It is worse than bad and he is not a happy man. I on the other hand have just had a nap and am about to go for a walk with Miss Maggs. I think I got the better end of the deal.

DiDi

No comments: