Sunday, July 27, 2008

MANY BLOG POSTS ALL AT ONCE...

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY...
and KK for her blog award.  I truly never thought anyone besides ReRe and Mellie would read it (and both of them read this only because it is automatically sent to them) and that KK was kind of enough to acknowledge my wee little blog with a Brilliante Award - I am truly grateful.  You rock KK - and I love your blog!

And now it is my turn to pass it on...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
UNEMPLOYMENT
I finished my job last Friday but before I left, ReRe made sure that I had one helluva send off.  There were many embarrassing moments and much laughter.  It felt good to say good bye.  And now, for one week any way, I am unemployed - sort of.  I have spa and hair appointments set up as well as lunches with friends.  The only thing standing between me living this life everday is that damn lottery win.  Seriously, I would make a really good lady who lunches (and shops and spas...)!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PEDICURES
Are really a gift from God!  Nothing is nicer (on a Monday no less) than to look down at VERY PRETTY toes.  But the best part is that you got those while everyone else you know was working.  I have not yet decided which I liked more today - getting the pedi or emailing friends while I was getting the pedi.  Both were fun!
Whew!  I am now up-to-date!  I must go and have a glass of wine now to recuperate.

2 comments:

Adrienne! said...

Congrats on the Award.
Wooot!!!!
Can you send me an e-mail contact?
I would love to discuss a new health/beauty product with one of you ladies.

adrienne@matchstick.ca

Thanks!
Adrienne

Emily Jo said...

OMG! Does that mean you are nominating me?!?!? I think I just peed my pants!
You like me, you really like me!

ps.. have a fun week of lunching and shoping. Sounds divine. I also am looking at pretty pretty toes, and it's amazing how that can make your day. :-)