Thursday, July 03, 2008

MAMMA MIA!


Lordy lordy - there are many reasons to see Mamma Mia and Pierce Brosnan, for me, is VERY high on the list.  This man is HOT to me.  Other reasons - Abba, Abba and more Abba.  First Sex in the City and now Pierce and Abba in one movie - 2 helpings of happiness pie in one summer! 

PS - Abba is not cheesy!
PPS - OK, so it might be a bit cheesy but who among us doesn't like cheese?  Eeezackly!
PPPS - Yes, I know that Colin Firth is in this movie as well and I love him too but Pierce is so damn sexy that I lose all ability to form a cohesive thought.  I also adore Colin Firth and meant no slight to Mr. Darcy!

2 comments:

Dating at Forty said...

1. Abba IS cheese, but cheese is a gift from the gods in all its forms and not to be disparaged in any way.
2. Ordinarily I am all over the dark haired man but I think Pierce vs. Colin may actually be a toss-up for me, if only because Pierce is a smidge geriatric. Just saying.
3. When are we going?

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, he IS so, so hot. Although, do you think that's his real name? It would be hard to cry out in the throes of passion, don't you think? Maybe not.

I can't wait to go see Mama Mia. I'm all about the schmaltzy chick flicks! bring em on!