Friday, October 05, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (if you are Canadian)

The first long weekend of fall - YIPEEE!!!!!! We are going to my parent's farm to be one with the crisp fall air, walks in fields and lots of turkey. Most of my crazy family will be there and I get to see my newest nephew again. Then on the Sunday, my brother is having a turkey dinner for his kids and Wilson and I are going to that as well. Two turkey dinners - I LOVE IT!!!!! Arthur gets to run around with my parents dog, be leash free, get smelly and have the best time!

Most of all, we are thankful that my Mom is healthy and doing so well after her fall earlier this year. So for turkey, time with family, Arthur being tired and my mom being healthy - we are thankful.

Have a great long weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
DiDi

PS - just realized that this is my first married Thanksgiving. I am very, very thankful for my smart, handsome, funny husband.

No comments: