Sunday, November 12, 2006

I LOVE THE FALL (FASHIONS)...

Fall is one of my favourite times of year - the crispness in the air, the colour of the leaves, a good fire in the fireplace, football (Go Broncos!) and of course fall fashions.
Fall also means that Wilson and I travel for work a lot more but that is now coming to an end for both of us as the year winds down. While walking Maggie recently, I have been trying to remember to take my camera with me so that I can take some pictures of the beautiful leaves in our neighbourhood.
I know that winter is around the corner with all of its own kind of yuckyness (it is so a word) but this time of year has always been special to me.

Anyway, here are some fall foliage pictures that I took recently. I hope autumn brings you as much joy as it does me.

Kisses,
DiDi
Our Japanese maple tree
I know that is a smidge blurry but I loved the colours


It is surprisingly hard to photograph leaves cuz they keep on moving


No comments: