Monday, November 27, 2006

4 MORE SLEEPS - ST. MAARTEN BOUND

I can't believe it! 4 more sleeps and then Wilson and I are on our way to the lovely island of St. Maarten. 12 more sleeps and I am officially Wilson's wife. I CAN'T WAIT FOR BOTH!!!

Had a lovely weekend -- Wilson had his stag party on Saturday. Apparently a good time was had by all and Wilson drank FAR TOO MUCH! Woke up still drunk on Sunday and then Mr. Hangover came for a visit and stayed overstayed on his visit in the afternoon. Needless to say, I took very good care of him as he does the same when I am in the same condition.

The Sorority had pedis (well Mellie was a poo-head and only had a mani) on Sunday. Always good to spend time with my girls! I have pretty toes to go on vacation with and that is all that matters.

I cannot wait to have some sun on this pale Canadian body and - oh yeah - to marry this wonderful man of mine.

Kisses,
DiDi

No comments: