- I hate it when 'educated' people say irregardless. Seriously - it is not a word stop using it. Also, please learn the difference between your and you're.
- Rude people really annoy me. It takes a moment to be polite and no one will spit in your food that way.
- I asked my husband to marry me.
- I can't believe that I am going to be 43 this year. Sweet mother of God - when did I get old???
- I am an aunt to 8 nieces and nephews and a great aunt to 12 grand nieces and nephews. Can you tell I am from a big family???
- I have a freakish love of good luggage. I travel a lot for work and am always looking at other people's luggage in the airport.
- Pedicures are my favourite spa thing to do - nothing makes me feel better than pretty toes!
- I have a HUGE fear of snakes. I can't even look at them on TV.
- I have zero athletic ability - and I really do mean zero. Walking and chewing gum showcases all of my coordination abilities - and even then, I fail. Nothing makes my husband laugh harder than when I get invited to participate in some sporting activity.
- I often have the sense of humour of a 12 year old boy. Toilet humour makes me laugh my ass off. Superbad is one of my all time favourite movies.
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
edder, you rock for sharing this award with me. I am sorry for taking so long to post - that damn job of mine gets in the way of my blogging. So, in order to accept this award, I have to share 10 honest things about me with the Internet. Ummm...I think that the Internet is going to scream 'nuff said' with the minutae but here goes: