Friday, June 22, 2007

HOLY CRAP IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...

Yowza it has been a long time since I have written anything here. Either my life is incredibly boring or incredibly busy....I will lean towards the latter as it has been crazy and hectic and BUSY!!!

Here is the summary of the last 2 months in a nutshell...
  • still married to Wilson and he is still wonderful and the best husband in the whole world!
  • still the mom to Maggie the Wonder Dog - and she is still the best dog in the whole world!
  • planted our garden and it looks BEE-YOU-TI-FULL!
  • our boat is in the water - YIPEEE!!!
  • Wilson helped Mellie and Jewemy build their new deck
  • Maggie had a vet appointment for her spring blood work and it came back GREAT! No more melamine complications from eating that damn Menu Foods stuff for 2 lousy weeks. I thought I was being an indulgent parent by giving her moist food so that she could have some extra calories but instead I almost killed her.
  • I coloured my hair brown - so now have to amend the description of us at on the blog as we are no longer the blonde, brunette and redhead. It was not an easy adjustment let me tell you - I had been red for 10 or more years and I loved it. But I now like and am leaning towards loving the brun. I will stay with the brun for a bit I think. Besides Wilson really likes it and that is fun!
  • am taking lots of pictures with the new camera. Have got some real winners this summer and all are tired of me with a camera to my face...
  • Wilson's dad has fixed my tax-man problem and that beast of burden will soon be off my back and my paycheque. WHEW!!!! This will give Wilson and I a significant chunk of money every month that we have not had for all of our life together.
  • was re-org'd again at the office. Not sure about this but at least I still have a job where many people in the company do not. For this, I (and of course Wilson and Maggie) are very grateful. (It would have been delightful to have the summer off though...)
  • we have booked our winter vacation - we will be sailing around the Grenadines and Tobago Keys with Kacy, Ed, Kacy's mom and step-dad (whom I adore) and another pair of friends of Kacy's that I am sure will be fun. We can't wait!!!
So in a nutshell dear Internet, you are now up to date. I promise not to be so lax in posting from now on.
Updated kisses to all,
DiDi

No comments: